Strut Tower brace on a carbed 350?

Hey, I have an 86 Maro with a 350 in it, Qjet 750 carb and an edelbrock elite series air cleaner all on an edelbrock preformer intake manifold, have you guys seen strut tower braces for non EFI models?
Thanks Rob
yes I have, they're more of a triangulation brace though
Actually looking for one of those myself.....