SuperCharging a Stock 05/06 Camaro/Corvette

Im doing some research on SuperCharging with a ProCharger or simular centrifugal Brand, and was wondering how the factory drivetrains stand up to the additional 150 plus H.P. on stock tires , providing one doesnt
get too crazy applying all that power ( IE: easing into the throttle ) .
Have you found the drivetrains to hold up pretty well from those youve talked to ? Any opinions ? Thanks.
A4 or M6?
Also, how many pounds of boost do you intend to run?

d666e wrote:

would any of u have any ideas on how to get some speed out of an 80's model 305, it came out of a montie carlo but is going into a firebird
Sell it and buy a 350. (imo)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed no T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops (www.formulaproject.com) 2002 Black Trans Am 5.7L LS1 auto w/T-tops
KITTvsKARR wrote:

I would have to agree. I could see doing what you can to squeeze a bit more out of an existing 305 if trying to stay smog legal (such as in CA) but if it's an option, go for the 350 every time. That's what I have planned for my 89, I just haven't decided if I am going for a 350 from the same era, or if I am going to go for an LS1 drivetrain from a 98+.
--
Cy Welch
89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI