swapping 2.8 v6 for 327 v8

Does anyone know how hard it is to swap out a 2.8 liter v6 for a 327 v8 in the Camaro?

One problem you may have with the 327 is no bolt holes in the heads for your power-steering pump....

puked:

I have a PS pump on my 327.
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
I have a PS pump on my 327. ======================================How is it mounted? Does your heads have bolt holes? Or do have have a bracket that somehow mounts the pump to the block?

It's mounted just like everyone elses of that vintage. Lower right quadrant, two bolts/bracket on the water pump and another bracket rig using the exhaust manifold bolt hole to complete the triangle.
puked:

Good question. I'll check it out. The 327 was a transplant and the car originally had AC which is sitting on my workbench because there were obvious issues with accessory bolt holes.
BTW, they're double hump heads, which I think are infamous for lacking the holes, and it's in my '66 Elky...
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.