Thinking of buting a 2000 SS

Hello, I don't post much here but I read all of your post and I need advice. Right now I own a 2002 Silverado with only 33K miles. I saw a 2000 convertible Camaro SS at a dealer for sale at $16,900 with 44K miles. I am
kind of scared to make the switch seeing as there is nothing wrong with my truck and I drive 50 miles a day for work. The Camaro would become my daily driver. The dealer would give me 3 year 45K mile warranty. The car is also out of state so I would have to deal with the hasle of titleing the car, inspecting and taxes in my state. Is this werth the trouble? I haven't even seen the car it's 1 1/2 away from me..
Pluses on the car: 1. FUN to drive! 2. Gets looks. 3. Faster than most anything out there. (Flamer warning, notice the qualifier "most anything" that was used. There are some faster things out there). 4. FUN to drive!!
Negatives: 1. Breaks traction way too easily on snow, ice or slippery. 2. Traction control helps, so it's better if equipped (can be turned off via switch if you just want to sit and do burn outs). 3. If in snow belt, will want to get snow tires and rims too. 4. Very little cargo room. 5. A bit tougher to get in and out of the car than many. 6. Token back seat only. 7. Limited cargo space.

thats for ur advice but i already bought it =+) i pick it up tomorrow
wrote:

am
my
daily
also
No problem. I love my 2001 too. Though I do have an old Dodge pickup truck for most of my winter driving.

Enjoy it. I have a 2000 SS ragtop I've owned since new and love it (pewter in color). -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?