Time set

Does anyone know how to set the clock on an 86 Z28? http://www.connectlan.com

If you can find absolutely NO other instructions, then you always have this as a last resort:
Shortly before midnight unplug the fuse through which radio power is supplied. At exactly Midnight, plug the fuse back in. Midnight matches midnight. Worth a try.
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:33:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@connectlan.com wrote:

Sadly I have done that a few times, haha =]

So what happened? Didn't the clock start at 1200?

Of course it worked =]

If it is a A/C Delco radio, the instructions are

If it is a A/C Delco system, the instructions are
To set the clock, just:
* Push SET * Within 5 seconds, push and hold SCAN untill correct hour appears. * Press and hold SEEK untill the correct minute appears.
To display the clock with the ignition off, push the upper (VOL) knob. The time will be displayed for a few seconds.
Hope that helps! , Info, from my Camaro Owners manual

But it's from 1986. Are you sure the modern insctructions would help with his older radio?
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:45:30 GMT, "Keegan Frohlich"