Time set

Does anyone know how to set the clock on an 86 Z28?

webmaster

If you can find absolutely NO other instructions, then you always have this as a last resort:

Shortly before midnight unplug the fuse through which radio power is supplied. At exactly Midnight, plug the fuse back >Does anyone know how to set the clock on an 86 Z28?

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Sadly I have done that a few times, haha =]

Reply to
gsams

So what happened? Didn't the clock start at 1200?

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
Keegan Frohlich

Reply to
Keegan Frohlich

If it is a A/C Delco system, the instructions are

To set the clock, just:

  • Push SET
  • Within 5 seconds, push and hold SCAN untill correct hour appears.
  • Press and hold SEEK untill the correct minute appears.

To display the clock with the ignition off, push the upper (VOL) knob. The time will be displayed for a few seconds.

Hope that helps! , Info, from my Camaro Owners manual

Reply to
Keegan Frohlich

Reply to
SgtSilicon