Time to torture myself

Hello group,Haven't been here much in a while.Anyway here's the deal. I read in hear a couple of years ago about how much of a bitch it is to changes the sparkplugs on a 4th gen. Z28. Well I have a 99 Z28. I bought some plugs for it today. I know I can get to most of them fairly easy. So what's the trick to getting to the pain in the ass ones? Do I need to take the tires off or go ahead and take the fender wells out? If it saves me time and knuckle skin I don't mind taking things off. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and Damn the O2 sensors are high! I bought and bosch for 1 side since it was cheaper than the ac/delco and an ac/delco for the other since it was cheaper than the bosch.(if that makes any sense). With the factory recommended ac/delco plugs (something I learned in here) the total was $192.00- and that's with discount I get for building their parts stores. 5% or some little amount like that, whatever the employees there get.

Reply to
crabluv