Tired

Well, I am officially done. After years of helping others. No one will even give a wink at my issue. Bye to all, now I know why Dennis left, this group is of no purpose. See ya! Find someone else to conflict spam and to
give advise. Never later.
98 Camaro wrote:

Ever consider the fact that maybe nobody in here has a 96 with the same problem? Christ you act like a little bitch that didn't get her way. I have a 81 and there aren't a whole lotta posts in here that apply to my car but I still check it out and manage not to whine because it isn't all about me me me.
Cool. I have an 81 also. Thomas

Mayhem wrote:

Hey that's great. I'm the second owner of mine and knew the original owner real well. Been going through the car the last couple of months new drums and rotors, pads, shoes, IAS performer shocks, headliner, carpet, package tray, repainted all the interior plastic pieces and new door handles and headlight bezels and grille and....and.... and.....you get the point. ;-)
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:23:41 -0500, "98 Camaro"

I thought Dennis left because of some stupid ass thread about foreign cars... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?