To bend or not to re-bend?

My Camaro had been sitting for years till I could get a chance to start on it. I got into my garage 6 years ago, after sitting outside for 11 years. Needless to say the car was and still is (to some degree... work in
progress) in bad shape by the time it made into a dry environment. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to take the leafs off and get them re-arced before reinstalling the rearend?
Thanks - http://www.scottjbaugh.com/Personal/My_Car/69Z.htm Scott