trade for nissan pathfinder

would anyone concider trading their 67-69 camaro for a 94 nissan pathfinder? close to iowa prefered. thanks

Reply to
Shawn

Why don't you just sell the Nissan. With the proceeds, you can then put a small down payment on a first generation Camaro. You'll probably have to take a loan out for the remaining principle, because FIRST GEN CAMAROs AINT CHEAP!

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

I might consider trading my '68 Camaro for a your Pathfinder, can you send me any pics and a description of it? I live on the WI/MN border so I'm not too far from you. I'm selling this car for 18K, so you might have to add some cash to the deal. Email me at tmannet(NoSpAm)@hotmail.com

Thanks Terry

Reply to
Terry