Trouble with an 85 2.8L

Hey guys I'm at wits end here..here's my scenario..I recently bought a 85 camaro..the thing RAN like a top..hit the key and away we went..but on night
I put it up on the ramps..to check the under body..the car staled. I just thought that I ran out of gas so I went to the corner store and put $15 in(I know that you don't get much gas for $15..but give me a break) and I tried it again and nothing. It kicks and tries to fire once then it free burls like its flooded. we checked the fire and I have fire...the fuel pump is kicking in..I've even tried priming it with a squirt of gas into the throttle body..still nothing..I'm getting lots of gas at the fuel pressure release valve..like I said I'm at wits end..I've even thought that I might have jumped its timing, and I could correct it on the advance..but these motors apparently are computer controlled timing so that was a dead end. Anyways any suggestion would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Patrick
Hey guys..just an update my problem was that plugs were fouled up...so i just changed changed my oiul and new plugs and the thing now starts..soon time to put it up for the winter. thanks to any and all that tried to help. Patrick 85 Camaro