Undercarriage question.

Hello - Any advice would be appreciated. I have a 1969 camaro that I was lucky enough to aquire from south carolina. I was going to start with a very good powerwashing of the
undercarriage and apply a chassis black paint.
My question is : I am not even remotely close to affording a professional lifting system. I have to use jack stands, service jack. With safety in mind what type of jack stands would give the best clearance ?? Would I be better off raising the car all at once ( with 4 jack stands ). Or do the front and back seperately ... on 2 jack stands ? It would really make me happy to get this done & not get killed along the way. Thanks
bla bla bla wrote:

All four on the best quality, tallest just stands your jack can get it up on. Assuming you have a nice level hard surface to support it. I have a '68 Camaro that came from S. Carolina. Still had some rust though, but not bad.