Undercarriage question

Hello - Any advice would be appreciated.
I have a 1969 camaro that I was lucky enough to aquire from south carolina. I was going to start with a very good powerwashing of the
undercarriage and apply a chassis black paint.
My question is : I am not even remotely close to affording a professional lifting system. I have to use jack stands, service jack. With safety in mind what type of jack stands would give the best clearance ?? Would I be better off raising the car all at once ( with 4 jack stands ). Or do the front and back seperately ... on 2 jack stands ? It would really make me happy to get this done & not get killed along the way. Thanks
Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com http://www.bankarea.com
your not going to get a very good paint job on jack stands. I would recomend taking it to a professional or taking the body off of the frame if you can. Are you using spray cans, or a spray gun? Also, why are you doing this? Are you trying to remove rust? If so, I wouldn't wast my time trying to paint over rust with some spray cans, that's a loosing battle.

You have just been caught by a troll. Check other auto groups, this person has multiple postings with different questions looking for people to click on their links. Someone else pointed it out in another group.
thanks for the tip. funny thing is, it looks like it took more time to make the post than it did to make that website.
al '67 RS