undercarriage restoration

Hi guys .... I picked up a 69 camaro that was never undercoated & is in very good shape underneath. My question is : after I degrease & wire brush and sand .... will jack stands be sufficient ( I see that 30 inches seems to be the max. I will be able to go ) I planned on coating with por 15 or eastwood chassis black. Renting a rack might be difficult to do & I wasn't sure if anyone here tackled anything like this with jack stands before ??? & what problems they faced. Thanks

Reply to
bla bla bla

Sure, lots of us have done it. Just wear safety glasses and something over your hair. Have fun!

Reply to
JimV