undercarriage restoration

Hi guys .... I picked up a 69 camaro that was never undercoated & is in very good shape underneath. My question is : after I degrease & wire brush
and sand .... will jack stands be sufficient ( I see that 30 inches seems to be the max. I will be able to go ) I planned on coating with por 15 or eastwood chassis black. Renting a rack might be difficult to do & I wasn't sure if anyone here tackled anything like this with jack stands before ??? & what problems they faced. Thanks
bla bla bla wrote:

Sure, lots of us have done it. Just wear safety glasses and something over your hair. Have fun!