**UPDATE** 97 CAMERO 3.8 MOTOR..STILL DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THIS THING!!

OK SO IT HAD BAD COILS, FUXED THAT, PUT NRE PLUGS AND WIRES, NOW THE CODES READ THAT I HAVE MIS FIRE IN CYLYNDER 2 AND ITS RUNNING REALLY BAD, IF YOU SIT STILL IT WILL RUN OK I GUESS, BUT IF YOU LET OFF THE GAS TO EASY UP AT
ALL IT STARTS SHAKEING AND LOPING...DOESNT HAVE POWER AT ALL, AND YOU CAN SMELL THE OVER LAOD OF FUEL!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE TOLD ME I COULD HAVE LOW COMPRESSION IN THE MOTOR, OR A FLAT CAM?? COULD IT REALLY BE THAT BAD??