v6 for v8 swap

Forgot to mention the year - 1984 Camaro. How hard is it to swap the 2.8 liter v6 for the 327 v8?

The task is not for the faint hearted, & you need to be somewhat of an innovator. My dad & I are wrapping up a '84 Camaro 2.8L to 305 swap now. Making matters more interesting is the T350 went sour & we've installed a Saginaw M12 in front of stock 3.42 gear 7.5 rear end ...The engine has a H.O. 305 cam, q-jet & alum intake. We had a '82 Z parts car which we salvaged the heavier springs, sway bars, fiberglas hood, alum rear drums & 15x7 alum wheels & near perfect exhaust. Also triangulated braces under hood to stiffen front end. The v6 cooling system is toally inadequate & inlet outlets are on the wrong sides, as is the fuel line delivery location. If you go to a T350 the trans tailhousing & link setup is all wrong, hafta do quite abit of fabrication. Alot of the choices were made strictly by the $$$ factor {i.e. parts already on hand}...It's easier to go SB to BB than to do a v6 to SB swap, but entirely doable.