Value of '94 Z28

Can you guys tell me what you have seen 94 Z28s going for these days? I have been thinking of selling mine recently and just wondered what I can expect to get for it. It's loaded with leather, Bose, T-tops, 6 speed, and power everything. It has 98,000 miles. All the ones I have seen for sale on ebay recently have been automatics and higher miles. I looked at the Blue Book and the value seems low, at least for what I was hoping for. It's in good shape, with only minor flaws inside and out. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
gorrilla

I've seen them going for around 6,000-7,000. This is in the California Bay Area. The person asking for 7 has their supercharged with lots ant lots of extra features. You could probably get like 6500. Try to sell it on autotrader.

Reply to
98CamaroGirl

For what it's worth, I bought my excellent running 95 Z28 (auto) with 96k, bad tires, a worn driver's seat, broken console door hinge, one minor body flaw, one blown fog lamp and a small windshield chip with the rear window drilled for an old style mobile phone antenna mount for $5000 a year and a half ago from a dealership. I would think your six speed would make it worth another thousand although the kbb considers the auto and six speed equal in value.

If I were in the market and you were close by, I would jump on a deal like yours for a similar price....

Good luck.

Reply to
Messenger

$5-$6 doubtfully anymore