Vibration

The other day I noticed that I have a vibration (more than normal) in the shifter when I let out the clutch. Wondering if the clutch plate may
be going? I have a 96 Z28 with 6 speed and it has about 89,000 km on it. Any help or advice from you guy is welcome and appreciated. Thanks to everyone in advance.
Yes. Get a new clutch.