VIN history report

I'm trying to get a VIN history report (alla for a First Generation camaro. Most of the sites I've been to that seem to do this sort of thing only have records back to 1981. Does anyone know
of anywhere that can give me a history report on a '67, or did they just not keep detailed records of cars that old?
Thanks, John.