WANTED 1979 4 speed brown 305ci V-8 tan vinyl

I have been looking very long and hard for a 1979 Camaro with a 305 4speed V-8. I need it to be brown with tan vinyl interior. I want it simple stock with no hood cowl or spoiler, though some exceptions can be made.

Thanks for the time.

Reply to
tech

tech wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Why? Just curious...

Reply to
James Himmelman

Sounds like the car on the Rockford Files :)

Reply to
Leo Navoichick

Jim Rockford drove a Bird I believe.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

James Himmelman wrote in news:Xns96F881147C9B2jhimmeloptonlinenet@69.28.186.158:

Just trying to relive my youth .... :)

I am not big on all the extra's and modifications to the car,,, I guy mentioned further in the posting that it is like the rockford file's car, (someone corrected him that it is a firebird) I am looking for something more true brown.

Reply to
tech

Probably, just made me think of it. Was a great show.

Reply to
Leo Navoichick