WANTED 1979 4 speed brown 305ci V-8 tan vinyl

I have been looking very long and hard for a 1979 Camaro with a 305 4speed V-8. I need it to be brown with tan vinyl interior. I want it simple stock with no hood cowl or spoiler, though some exceptions can be made.
Thanks for the time.
tech <tech> wrote in

Why? Just curious...

Sounds like the car on the Rockford Files :)
--
Leo

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:41:10 -0600, "Leo Navoichick"

Jim Rockford drove a Bird I believe.

Probably, just made me think of it. Was a great show.
--
Leo

Just trying to relive my youth .... :)
I am not big on all the extra's and modifications to the car,,, I guy mentioned further in the posting that it is like the rockford file's car, (someone corrected him that it is a firebird) I am looking for something more true brown.