WANTED 67-81 Camaro

Looking for either a project or a good driver quality camaro

Looking for either a project or a good driver quality camaro
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:55:48 -0400, "Rob Padovan"

The best and worst deals can be found at car shows, swap meets, and through printed materials like Hemmings Motor News. The best thing to do is to research, research, research, until you find a car that is within your abilities and price range. Most of the junk out there is going for more than I'm EVER likely to pay for it. Case in point... Englishtown 2 weekends ago. A 71'/72' Malibu Conv., top gone, not a strait panel, drivers rear corner smashed way in passed where the frame is, been sitting in a barn for more years than anyone can guess. IOW, the car was only good if you have the money to replace every piece of sheetmetal, ornament, and piece of brightwork on the car. They wanted $3,700 for it. I'd estimate the cost of a professional rebuild to be at least $40,000 if that restorer can find all of the parts that they don't make in the aftermarket.
Check www.craigslist.com