What does X11 mean? - 69 Camaro

I have a 69 Camaro with X11 on the Cowl tag. Can someone tell me what options this number implies. My car needs restoration work.
Thanks, Dan Tucker

I found this by doing a Google search. http://www.camaro1stgeneration.com/cam1stgen/69tag.html This should tell you a thing or two. Cheers

Also try WWW.camaros.org there is a lot of info avalable here too. Robert
WPCDan wrote:

Dan wrote:

X-11 signifies that the car was a Sport Coupe with the "style trim group" (basically chrome on the qtr panel "gills" and chrome strips on the taillights) OR an SS-350 w/style trim group
Red350ss 69 Camaro SS 68 Camaro RS/SS
Thanks I understand now. I got into an arguement with a guy who had a X-11 and swore it was an SS. It had Drum brakes and I showed him that all SS's had disc. He wasn't happy

V8 car. As long as the dealer checked the "Style Trim Group" box, it got the X11 code.
Red350ss 69 Camaro SS 68 Camaro RS/SS