what is radiator core width?

Hello,
I'm trying to order a new radiator for my 1975 Camaro, 350 V8, A/T, no airco.
However, yearone.com and camaroland.com seem to contradict eachother.
According to camaroland, I would need a 20" corewidth radiator if I do not have airco? Yearone seems to indicate a 26-1/4" core width, regardless of airo?
What is 'core width' ? How do I measure it? The width of the total radiator in my car exceeds 26", so I am confused.
Does anyone know what radiator I should order? I'm in Europe, so its hard for me to send one back if it does not fit. Also, what supplier has a good international service? Yearone's registration forms do not accomodate international customers in any way.
Bram
--
"For the costs of subsidized agriculture in the EU, we can have all 56 million
European cows fly around the world. First Class." - J. Norberg