What is The timing for a 1987 Z28 305

Im tuning up my camaro for the first time and i dont know what the correct timing is for this car If anyone knows please respond quickly

I *know* you don't have a truck, but I'll tell you what a 1987 Chevy truck is supposed to be set at. I don't know if the engine is different or the same, I'm the type of person to think if its a 305, its a 305. I'm also the type of person to #$^% stuff up also =]
1987 8Cyl 305 Spark plugs - .045, Timing - Automatic or manual tranny, 4 degrees
Hope it helps

The initial timing for a 5.0 L is 6 BTDC, 1987 vintage.