What's the Deal WIth Riceburners?

Page 2 of 2
Zatarans anyone?
Refinish King

neither was bought new, got the camaro in 96 , and the Maxima in 03 this is my 2nd Maxim and I've had at least 4 Camaros but I am way more partial to my chevies. both maxes were just good deals.

I like rice sometimes too:
Especiarry shlimp flied lice!
Lefinish King

Yes rice is sometimes a break from potatoes, but potatoes still rule. Of course, apple pie for desert is just the thing too. Forget fortune cookies.
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:28:42 GMT, "Refinish_King1"

Hotdogs, apple pie and CHEVORLET!
--
Mark
"SgtSilicon" < snipped-for-privacy@ihatespam.net> wrote in message
Is there anything else?
Refinish King
PS Yes, for entertainment, we get to see the broken down Fords on the roadside.

Ah So Salgent San:
Appre pie is Amelican, foltune coorkies are chineese.
We ale een Amelica, No?
Eat Appre pie, I do!
Lefinish King

Good story.....lots of those cars in my area...when I take my camaro into Minneapolis/St Paul on fri. or sat. night, the ricers sometimes look at me with a real confused expression. I think if some of them actually RODE in a classic chevrolet or pontiac they would 'get it'.....They usually won't try to race me, they just kind of accelerate a little, then change lanes. They are not exactly 'agressive'... Late at night there's some good street racing (or should I say 'ricing') in St Paul.
One night my son and I were hanging out at "Porky's" (some of you may have heard of this place, in St Paul, was a hot rodder hangout back into the '60s, still is), a Honday came by with a tailpipe as big as a funnel my dad used to use to put oil into his tractor, the exhaust noise, plus the vibration of the car from the exhaust, was so damn funny, like "bbbbbbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaah pop-pop-pop!" be both nearly fell on the sidewalk laughing!My son was choking on his french fries. We tried to hide our laughter, because who knows, in the city someone could always come around the block and fire a couple rounds at you from their car. The ironic part is that quite often there's a nice looking woman riding shotgun in those cars...I don't get it!
Terry
PS aren't you in college at UW-W? Hope it's going well.

Maybe the women are attracted to non flatlulent males?
Refinish King
PS While I was married, it was fun to pull the covers over my wife's head and rip a good: Ripshit, tearass fart. One that almost choked her. Wishful thinking, but if I did ice her, how would I explain that to the police? Now I could clain insanity, I'm spraying! LOL!

hmm, that's an idea....

Riceburners do suck- especially those damn mufflers that the owners install on them to make them sound and look "cool." I've especially seen this on the 4-door ones. I don't know about anyone else but, a 4-door family car, to me, was NOT meant to sound or look "cool." What I don't understand is, why these guys then go cruising around in their "souped-up" (I say that as a joke,) 4-doors trying to pick-up the ladies... Those Fast and Furious movies have messed-up some of these people's minds as to what is "cool" and what is not.
Long Live the Camaro!
The mufflers are due in part to:
The drivers are ostomy patients, and can't pass gas through their colostomy bags. So they use the mufflers to remind them of a good beans and pasta fart. On the other hand, maybe a good night of beer and potato chip fart?
Refinish King

Yeah... hense the "Fart cans" as Dennis and I call them.. :-)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (149k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
I didn't realize he was French... Damn French. He probably even "riced" his Camaro.
Long Live the Camaro!
98' Camaro wrote:

Actually, he could be French Canadian. (They are loathed even by the french....but then....isn't everyone.)