wheel options for 2nd gen?

Hi there,
My '75 Camaro still has its original steel wheels. I considering an upgrade to aluminum wheels, because they are lighter, and look more fresh,
and I can dump the shabby tin, that covers the steel now.
What would my options be? What rim size is best suited when you want to have aluminum wheels on a 2nd gen?
Also, is there a gallery somewhere on the Internet that helps to get an idea on how different wheels look for 2nd gen?
thanks,
Bram