Where is the switch for the trunk light on a 2nd gen (73)?

My trunk light doesn't turn off..where is the contact switch supposed to be?..
* Remove "NOSPAM" from address to email me * snipped-for-privacy@silcom.com www.silcom.com/~darrel/

I believe they were still using the mercury switch that operated off of it's position. That's what my 76 has. Change the angle of it and see.
Chuck