Where to buy a used V-8 engine?

Where's a good place to look? I would like one running and would really really appreciate the accessories such as the fan and stuff because i'm not good at figuring out what I would need.
Not looking to blow my wallet either.
Thanks
LaRrY
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering

Larry, you didn't specify what size... <G>
Anyway, you could try a junkyard, the local trading post, etc...
NOI
Ask your friends and around the neighbor hood, I had a perfectly good 305 lg4 sitting around for about 4 years till I scraped it because I couldnt give it away for free.
Also your local newspaper and any merchandiser newsletters (if your town has one)
Larry Durst wrote:

www.recycler.com
Brian

not