where to buy tires

just blew out a rear tire today and Im searching for quality and savings for 2 rear tires. 235/55/16. anybody have any thoughts on this?
Im debating between the aquatread 3's, Cooper tires and the Goodyear HP and
H tire.
any thoughts pros cons I live in OH so rain and snow are definitly a factor and I have a 92 Camaro RS V-8 wal-mart wants 100.96 PER TIRE for the Wal-Mart brand so any help would be appreciated..
Jamie
If you have a Sam's Club in your town, try going there, they have good buys on tires.
Scott

for
and
factor