which type of flowmaster is loudest

hey yall i got a 81 camaro with hooker headers, edelbrock carb, dual exhaust and 350 ci. now i'm looking for some really loud idle noise i heard flowmasters original 40 series was good what would yall recomend in order to
attain a deep throaty sound inside and out?
thanks!
Flowmaster 1 chamber are the loadest......but it is retarted load. I'd go with 2 chambers.
~John www.SuperCarVideos.com

exhaust
Loadest, load? You'd think I was from Canada or something...... Wife bitching, kids yelling and this happens! <Loud>
~John www.SuperCarVideos.com

order