Who makes the best reproduction parts?

Just wondering what kind of experiences some may have had with different manufacturers/distributors. I'm refering to first generation Camaro's as I have a 1968 327 Coupe. First off does anyone have any thoughts about OER vs. Goodmark. Also who would be the best souce for parts. Thanks everyone, hope to get some interesting feedback.

Reply to
Steve's '68' Camaro

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:33:31 GMT, "Steve's '68' Camaro" puked:

Goodmark parts are made in Taiwan. I got a fender for my 66 El Camino and it was pretty good, but not perfect. There are some minor alignment issues I have to overcome. Still, those are easier than trying to scout out perfect original parts, and I'm sure much cheaper...

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat