Why is a Camaro slower than a snail ? ? ? ? ?

Is the engine in a Camaro based on turtles ?

Reply to
Paul Eisner

It's about time you got here. I've got the pin and the tail, now that the ass has arrived we can get started.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Wow...that's.......just so devastating.

How can I possibly go on with life.

GLK9MM

Why not take you own advice.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Al, Don't be a dumb ass. You're response to a well written P.S.A. it just retarded. Seriously, I want you to wake up every morning and I want the first thing you do to is pull a Stewart Smalley. Only, repeat this mantra in the mirror, "Today, I will strive to not be a dumb ass."

GLK9MM

Hey, I'm not the one that said not to cross post the reply, and then did it.

Wake up, and follow your own advice. Or, smarten up Martin.

Al

74 Camaro, injected Alcohol 496, Glide, Dana 60.
Reply to
Big Al

No seriously Al. You're not paying attention. Perhaps you just don't have the capacity to rationalize. And, that's fine. Some people just don't have those skills.

Now scoot of the the mirror and repeat your mantra at least ten times before leaving your room.

GLK9MM

Martin,

Your education is explained in the above sentence.

Lets not feed the Troll. This is the reason he or she started this. You win.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

is a snail slow? :)r _____________________________ ichatterbox.com