Wi[er Problems

I have a 97 Camaro and just recently when I use my wipers then turn them off, instead of parking in the down position they are parking in the up position. When I run them they work fine(ie during delay they are down) it is just when I turn them off that they go to and stay in the up position. Does anyone have any ides short of replacing the wiper motor?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave