will these rims fit my car?

hey all.. i found a set of 18X8 inch Fittipaldi tubolares 5 lug rims on eBay, and i need to know if this bolt pattern will fit my 2002 SS.. here is a quote from the ad...

" As you know these wheels are very hard to find for the BMW's. The wheels have a 5x120 bolt pattern and they will fit all E36 '92-'98 3 series BMW's and Z3,plus other cars. "

will these rims fit my car??? thanks!!!

Reply to
•° † =?

Unless the 120 cm center equals out to 4-3/4" I'd say no.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert
Some are wise and some are otherwise

what measurement do the camaros have?

Reply to
•° † =?

The last I checked they have a 4.75" (inch) bolt circle.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert
Some are wise and some are otherwise
Reply to
RSCamaro

They may fit.

There are 25.4 mm in 1 inch

120/25.4 = 4.72 inches.

That should be close enough to the 4.75 inch wheel pattern.

Now, you'll have to see what the offset needs to be . . .

David

Reply to
David R. McCoy

what exactly is the offset? the camaros have 50mm, but i really dont know what it is

Reply to
•° † =?

Here is a good description of wheel offset.

This determines how far in or out the wheel is once it is mounted on your car.

Reply to
David R. McCoy

age

Here is another one that goes into more detail

Jerry Hooten