will these rims fit my car?

hey all.. i found a set of 18X8 inch Fittipaldi tubolares 5 lug rims on eBay, and i need to know if this bolt pattern will fit my 2002 SS.. here is a quote from the ad...
" As you know these wheels are very hard to find for the BMW's. The wheels have a 5x120 bolt pattern and they will fit all E36 '92-'98 3 series BMW's and Z3,plus other cars. "
will these rims fit my car??? thanks!!!
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:56:33 -0400, The_Dark snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (•° † Çyånîðé † °•) wrote:

Unless the 120 cm center equals out to 4-3/4" I'd say no.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise
what measurement do the camaros have?
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:25:52 -0400, The_Dark snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (•° † Çyånîðé † °•) wrote:

The last I checked they have a 4.75" (inch) bolt circle.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise
(. ?

They may fit.
There are 25.4 mm in 1 inch
120/25.4 = 4.72 inches.
That should be close enough to the 4.75 inch wheel pattern.
Now, you'll have to see what the offset needs to be . . .
David
what exactly is the offset? the camaros have 50mm, but i really dont know what it is

Here is a good description of wheel offset.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/offset.htm
This determines how far in or out the wheel is once it is mounted on your car.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

http://www.slponline.com/inst/80090.pdf