windsheild wipers

Hello again looking for some more help from ya'll. my car is a 1980 z28 camaro. I have non-intermittant windsheild wipers. my wipers will work when i first put them on but, if i turn them off they dont go all of the way back
down and i have to push them down to get them to work again. I thought that maybe the motor went bad so i put a new wiper motor in and surprise, surprise it is still going the same thing. anybody have any idea what this could be??? the guy at the parts store said it could be damaged plastic bushings. But, We looked and couldn't see any plastic bushings at all. Any help greatly appreciated TIA, Chelle
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050106010601010201010402 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
try replacing the wiper switch in your steering column that's usually fixes the problem
nite wrote:

--------------050106010601010201010402 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------050106010601010201010402--