Windshield Washer Pump 86 IROC

Does any one know where that thing is located ? I followed the hose but it goes into the fire wall. It may be a simple fix but before I go rambo on it, maybe there might be a quick fix.
Tanks In Advance
that stupid clip is suposed to go, it doesn't neccessarily need to be installed into the Camaro/Firebird washer/wiper assemblies. Holds in just fine without it...I finally had to replace mine a few months back, and it hasn't fallen out, so I take that as a good sign. ;)
It's VERY awkward position that you're going to have to get into in order to slide the new motor into place, but it's a LOT more awkward trying to get the old one out than to get the new one in, so keep in mind that when you're halfway there, and have an empty socket reay to go, you're actually about 95% done.
Make sure that you reconnect the hoses/lines BEFORE you try to install the new pump, because it's in a really awkward position after it's mounted.
Can't think of anything else...but those parts are still available at your local GM dealer...just make sure to pick it up and install it yourself if you don't want more things broken than you came in to get fixed by the time you leave.
Thanks I'll give her a try.

Almost forgot...DON'T FORCE THE NEW PUMP IN!!! It's an incredible pain to line it up, since you can't see the contacts, so take your time slide it in lightly and keep slowly turning at as light a pressure as possible until you feel the blades engage...then slide it home.
It's a rather awkward job to do, mainly because of the poor pump positioning at the lower-left of the wiper motor, but you do NOT need to remove the wiper motor to do it, just expect that after removal of the old one, it's not something to rush...and don't forget to reconnect the lines before sliding it back into place, as that will help you get it properly lined up a little quicker. ;)