WTB: 67-68 Camaro/Firebird Parts

I have a 1968 Camaro Coupe (not RS or SS) Looking for a used passenger side door and two used front fenders no major rust, surface rust is OK but please no patch pannels.
Call Steve @ 604 729-4561 or email me whith what you have. Please include the price and condition, pics if you got em. I live in Vancouver, Canada (West Coast) so I'll pay for shipping as long as it's not from too far east. Thanks Everyone