WTB chevy small block 327, 350, 383 THIS WEEK

I'm looking to buy a newly rebuilt longblock, chevy 327, 350, or 383 stroker for a '68 Camaro. I might also be interested in a combination engine/muncie close ratio 4
speed. Prefer Minnesota/Wisconsin border area, but I might consider one from farther away. I need one right away, anyone have one? I'll pay a fair price for an engine that is ready to bolt in and go. I'm not looking for a racing engine, just a dependable smallblock arond 300-400hp.
Please contact Terry at: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com