WTB: dist and carb for my 67

Just what the title says. I am in need on a distributor and a 4 bbl carb. I have a 327 and I dont need anything too extreme. If anybody has one sitting around let me know what you want for it. As for the
dist, I would like to go with an HEI.
This is the forst camaro I have owned and the first car that I have attempted restoring so go easy on me if I am totally confused.
Matt
Matt-- first, I think it's great that you're restoring a 67 Camaro, I'm a big fan of both 67 and 68s. Years ago when I was a teenager I owned several, and I finally got back into it last summer and bought a 68 Camaro hardtop, which is what I'm driving now. I don't have the parts you're looking for, but I do know some places you might look online:
www.camaros.net www.classic-camaro.com www.hemmings.com www.collectorcartraderonline.com www.carsoup.com
Of course there's always Ebay, I've bought quite a few parts for my car that way.
Good luck!
Terry M.
PS What part of the country do you live in? I live in northwest Wisconsin so the snow is just starting to thaw out enough to get my car out!