Zonie

What's a matter Zonie? You hate Camaros so much cause you know one can beat the piece of shit you're driving? Don't worry, Zonie, maybe someday, Honda, Toyota (or whatever you drive,) will actually make a car
that ISN'T a piece of shit.
Long Live the Camaro!
98' Camaro spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Why the hell are you feeding the troll? Ignore the pile of shit and it will ooze off to another group.
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

I dunno....as trolls go, he's kinda' funny. (However, I agree ... do not feed the trolls.)
Yea, he is funny... That's why he is fun to reply to- if you notice, he doesn't post for a while when embarrass him... Damn Honda owners- they think just cause Hondas appeared in those Fast and Furious movies, that they're great cars all of a sudden... *throws out his "troll food"* LOL
Long Live the Camaro!
I never watched those movies!
Abusing the Yenko Camaro was sacrilege.
Refinish King

I haven't seen the Fast and Furious movies either- I've just heard that the cars they mostly used were Hondas...
Long Live the Camaro!
LOFL!
Maybe even disintegrate?
Refinish King