Zonie

What's a matter Zonie? You hate Camaros so much cause you know one can beat the piece of shit you're driving? Don't worry, Zonie, maybe someday, Honda, Toyota (or whatever you drive,) will actually make a car that ISN'T a piece of shit.

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro
98' Camaro spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Why the hell are you feeding the troll? Ignore the pile of shit and it will ooze off to another group.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I dunno....as trolls go, he's kinda' funny. (However, I agree ... do not feed the trolls.)

GLK9MM

LOFL!

Maybe even disintegrate?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Yea, he is funny... That's why he is fun to reply to- if you notice, he doesn't post for a while when embarrass him... Damn Honda owners- they think just cause Hondas appeared in those Fast and Furious movies, that they're great cars all of a sudden... *throws out his "troll food"* LOL

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro

I never watched those movies!

Abusing the Yenko Camaro was sacrilege.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

I haven't seen the Fast and Furious movies either- I've just heard that the cars they mostly used were Hondas...

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro