03 Chevy SS Vibration

Has any one out there had any or heard of any other Chev SS all wheel drive owner experiencing vibrations in drive line at highway speeds??. Mine has from day one and GM pretty much told me I have to get used to it. I felt like I got a hell of adeal on this truck when I bought it. It retailed for

56k Canadian and i got it for 49k. The real insult to injury is that now as an unhappy owner wanting out of this truck I am told it is only worth 29k on trade. Sounds like they have some lemons on thier hands and I'm wondering if there are any other out there in the same boat as me??

Pissed SS Owner

Reply to
BRE Canada

Are you Driving on Michigan Highways??

I used to be Faithful to GM products for over 30 years.. But Not anymore, They Have Redeveloped their 1980's Attitudes..( Poor Warrentee Satisfaction!

I now own a 2004 Jeep, wife Has a 2003 Jeep , Daughter has a 2004 Ford truck, And I still have my old 1989 Chev s-10 4X4 ( Bought it New ) That i use to plow Snow !!

Mine has

Reply to
Santa

You're absolutely sure it's not the tires and/or wheels?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Sounds like you have a case of "buyers remorse" and are trying to blame the vehicle. It is a fairly common malady that dealerships get stuck with a few of you that bought on impulse.

Reply to
Scott

Could be driveline " booming " driveshafts are funny things.

My El Camino " boomed " at 60 mph, above or below, all was fine, do

60 and the truck would shake. An alignment man measured, and found the rear U joint was 1 / 16" off. Repositioning the cap up 1 / 32" eliminated the problem. Could you measure, or mark and remove shafts, and have them tested by a truck repair shop ? Seems to me your problem could be as simple as a p[oorly balanced shaft ?
Reply to
451ctds