03 S10

Hey everyone I am new to this forum and I need some help I have been search ing around high and low for a new third door for my S10 extended cab in the new England region. My current one is rusted and the hatch is destroyed an d the handle is broken clean off. The easiest and cheapest solution is for a used door because a new aftermarket door without latches/handles is north of $300, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear about them.

Reply to
eric.perry007

Do a search here

choose New England area

under: Door, Rear, Ext Cab LH,

several shown, 1 in N Billerica for $99 with slight damage, others $200+ or "call for price"

Reply to
Retired

try

might/might not work