03 Silverado DIC in Spanish - HELP??

I just bought a 03 Silverado last week - 28K and is in good shape. No problems til today -

I left work tonight and noticed that the legend in the DIC display (below speedo - normally the odometer displays here) was cycling between 'English", "French", and "Spanish". After a few minutes it stopped cycling and now my information is displayed in Spanish! Is there a way to return the display to English? I don't have the owners manual - I purchased one on EBay tonight but I don't have it yet. This tuck does not have the buttons on the steering wheel so I can't control the DIC functions from there. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kelly Frome

Reply to
K Frome

I just bought a 03 Silverado last week - 28K and is in good shape. No problems til today -

I left work tonight and noticed that the legend in the DIC display (below speedo - normally the odometer displays here) was cycling between 'English", "French", and "Spanish". After a few minutes it stopped cycling and now my information is displayed in Spanish! Is there a way to return the display to English? I don't have the owners manual - I purchased one on EBay tonight but I don't have it yet. This tuck does not have the buttons on the steering wheel so I can't control the DIC functions from there. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kelly Frome

Reply to
K Frome

A simple trip though Google revealed:

Or even better, go to
and register. From there you can view a digital version of your owners manual. ;)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie