04 Grand Am Trans Fluid Change

My mom has an 04 grand am, and I noticed that there is no dip stick, just a cap on top of the transmission that is nearly impossible to get to. How do you go about getting to it properly to add fluid after a filter and oil change? or to even check the fluid level? The car has 60k miles and its do to be changed. Comments welcome

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove