04 Silverado radio help

Need some help with this one. Have an 04 Silverado with AM/FM single CD radio. Want to upgrade it to a 6 disk one. My radio only has one wiring harness. On the 6 disc ones, there are 2 wiring harnesses. The truck does not have Onstar in it. Does anyone know what I need to do to get 6 disc radio to work?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
blingenremove

I think this topic was recently discussed on the Light Duty form at

snipped-for-privacy@.delete.suscom.net wrote:> Need some help with this one. Have an 04 Silverado with AM/FM > single

Reply to
Markeau

Check with

I would think they have a conversion harness to do exactly what you want to ...

g/l

Reply to
_bent

Are you referring to installing the GM factory upgrade indash 6 disk changer or an aftermarket one?

Reply to
Jay

Reply to
blingenremove