04 Trailblazer stalling, now wont start at all

My TB has, on occassion, stalled while driving. It turns off and the gauges start to flop all over, back and forth. When this happened I could put it in N and turn the key off then restart the motor. It did that last weekend but after being home a few hours I tried to start it. When I turned the key the gauges started flopping to and fro. I figured I could just turn the key off and try again. It hasn't wanted to start since. Anyone having this problem too, or know of someone that may have an idea of what is causing this. I turn the key on and all works well; there is no sign of loss of power like dim lights, all the power accessories work just fine, it just wont start up and the gauges flop all over the place until I turn the key/ power off again. Any Ideas?? thanks for reading this.

Reply to
tazordep

UPDATE: Figured it out. It's working fine now...have a nice day.

Reply to
tazordep

What was the cause?? Just curious.

Reply to