07 Colorado OEM alarm/horn

Hi everybody!

I would like to put some kind of beeper/buzzer for the stock alarm instead of the abnoctious HORN.

I know you can turn it off (the horn) but I want something to hear to confirm the arm/disarm besides the noise of the locks.

I'm thinking of finding some kind of buzzer and connecting it to the alarm output instead of the horn.

Sooooo. Does anyone know where I can find this output? If it's at the BCM where is the BCM and what wire? I'm guessing it just sends a ground to the horn's relay?

Now that I think about it I probably will need to use an alarm siren so if the alarm goes off it make loud noises, and chirp instead of HONK while arming/disarming.

anyhooo, I just need to find that wire.

Thanks a million!

Reply to
ScottM

Replace the abnoctious HORN with a piezo chirper? Of course, people will look at you funny when you're flipping someone off, pounding on the horn pad and your truck is going chirp, chirp.

BTW, what is this word "abnoctious"?

Was that Gladys Kravitch's husband on Bewitched?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon