1.9l head gasket

Ive got an 85 s10 with the izuzu 1.9l engine, 4 spd. manual, with what i am sure is a blown head gasket. I have good compression in cylinders

3 and 4, but only 20-25 lbs. in cylinders 1 and2. Checked for possible valve/camshaft problem, not there. My question is do i need to replace the head bolts when i change the head gasket? i know a lot of the newer aluminum head cars call to change them, but im not for sure about this head. Any help would be great!
Reply to
diamondjim