12v power source in 03 suburban

I'm wireing in a DVD player in my sub. I was planning on just hooking up the power to the back side of a cigaret lighter/power source, but I dont see an easy way to get into any of them. Where's the best/easiest source to pull power from? I will need to run the power near the passenger footwell.

Thanks.

Reply to
M Rothwell

Get an easy button. just kidding.

Reply to
Chuck

I would get a Auto Fuse 'tap' (ATC SPADE )and run a wire to the fuse box, use the 'tap' on your 'Radio' fuse. Hook to an existing ground wire. The tap should only cost like 50 cents, radio shack will probably charge $2 each ;)

Reply to
tekguy4