1969 Chevy 250 Engine?

I just purchased a remanufactured 250 inline 6 for my 1969 Chevy C10. The casting numbers on this engine are consistent with specifications for the year and engine size. The existing engine has a number in the same location that I cannot find what year it is or even if it comes from a 1969 Chevy Pickup. The number that is in the same location on the existing engine as the remanufactured engine is 392196 or B92196 and then a big GM under it as with the new engine and then 13 under that. Can anyone help me identify this engine?

Reply to
Bugsy Segal

Try this group of folks for help with your ride.

Eightupman