1977 chevy to 1981 chevy

The radiator support:

The grille, the panel between the grille and bumper. I think the fenders are different too. But, please don't quote me on the fenders, it's been years since I did that!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Hey, was wondering what all it would take (if possible) to change my front grill from the 1977 round headlight's, to the 1981+ quad headlights?

Thanks, Al

Reply to
_Al_

yes you can but you may have some plug In Issues for your wiring.

Reply to
TONY 70000

that works out, i need to replace the right fender anyways, left isn't perfect...

Reply to
_Al_

Why don't you just hit the junk yards and replace both fenders and the hood, for an update look. Its all bolt on. I think Super Chevy or one of the magazines did a write up on this subject a couple or three years ago. (No I am not going through all my old magazines looking for it).

Reply to
Diamond Jim